Charged with a crime in Oklahoma City or anywhere in the state of Oklahoma? Our firm is here to defend you. Continue reading and contact our OKC criminal defense lawyer the Jones Firm, PLLC to learn more about what we can do to keep you out of jail and free of a criminal record.
Criminal Defense Lawyer | Combatting Charges for Clients in OKC & throughout Oklahoma
The lawyer you choose can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case, plain and simple. For this reason, you shouldn’t risk hiring just any criminal defense lawyer to fight for you; you need the Brilliant Brawler in your corner. We employ no-nonsense, hard-driving tactics to crush the prosecution’s case against our clients. With us on your side, you can breathe easy.
Our Criminal Defense Legal Services
The Brilliant Brawler fights for anyone who has been charged with a serious crime in the state of Oklahoma. Just some of the criminal charges our firm takes on are as follows:
- Assault and Battery: Facing an aggravated assault charge is a frightening prospect, as it can warrant years of incarceration, high fines, and other penalties. What’s more is that often, those accused of assault were simply defending themselves against an aggressor and now find themselves charged with a crime. If you’re facing assault charges, you can depend on our OKC criminal defense lawyer to have your charges reduced, or, in the best case, dismissed entirely.
- Drug Trafficking: The crime of drug trafficking is taken very seriously here in the state of Oklahoma. With your future on the line, you need an attorney who can craft the best possible defense on your behalf. Fortunately, you’re in the right place.
- Gun Crimes: Though the state of Oklahoma values and appreciates the Second Amendment, there are still several harsh penalties in place for those found guilty of violating gun laws. If you’re charged with a gun crime, the Brilliant Brawler is here to help.
- Sex Crimes: Sex crimes are among the most heinous types of crimes, and the state, as well as general society, view these crimes as particularly reprehensible. Sex crime charges are taken very seriously, and you mustn’t proceed without a competent legal advocate in your corner.
- Armed Robbery Defense: Armed robbery is arguably the most violent type of theft crime, as you’re accused of endangering the lives of others while committing an act of theft. Armed robbery charges can land a person behind bars for years, and anyone facing such charges needs a street-fighting lawyer who can mount a strong, strategic defense at once.
- Murder Defense: Anyone accused of murder faces at least the possibility of life behind bars, depending on the circumstances of the case. If you are charged with murder, your life hangs in the balance. Our firm is prepared to fight your charges at every turn so you can go on living as a free person.
- White-Collar Crime: “White-collar crime” is a term used to describe certain crimes, usually committed by people in positions of power or trust, and usually these crimes come in the form of theft, such as embezzlement, extortion, and more.
- Federal Crimes: Federal crimes often come with the most severe penalties a person can face. Anyone accused of committing a federal crime needs a seasoned lawyer in their corner.
- Manslaughter Defense: Manslaughter is essentially the act of killing a person with a lack of intent. Though not as harshly punishable as a murder offense, it can still warrant decades of incarceration, and no one should have to face these charges alone. The Brilliant Brawler is here.
- Felony Defense: No matter the felony charges you’re facing, you can have confidence in your decision to turn to the Brilliant Brawler to best represent you.
- Criminal Investigations: When someone is contacted by law enforcement and notified that they are suspected of committing a crime, the most important thing they can do is retain the services of an aggressive attorney who can prove their innocence before charges are ever formally brought against them.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring an OKC Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have recently been charged with a crime, you have a lot to consider, namely, which attorney you will hire. Some of the questions you need to ask yourself before hiring a lawyer to represent you at this pivotal moment in your life are as follows:
Does Your Attorney Only Practice Criminal Law?
Many attorneys practice criminal law, however, many attorneys also practice criminal law among various additional types of law, and while they may eagerly take your case, it does not necessarily mean that they are the best attorneys for the job. Generally speaking, if you’ve been charged with a crime, you should hire an attorney who solely focuses on criminal law. The Brilliant Brawler is that attorney.
Can Your Attorney Give You Honest, Straightforward Answers?
When speaking with your attorney, he or she should be able to answer each of your questions swiftly and honestly. While attorneys cannot guarantee certain outcomes, an attorney should be able to give you an idea of the potential charges you may face, as well as inform you of the strategy that your attorney will pursue in an effort to have your charges mitigated, or, in the best cases, dropped altogether.
Are You Confident In Your Attorney?
While having extensive knowledge of the law is the most important quality in any attorney, you should also feel comfortable with your attorney. This means that after your initial consultation, you should leave your attorney’s office having peace of mind, knowing that you are in good hands. Our firm will keep you in the loop through every step of the process, and you will understand, right from the start, that we truly care about attaining a positive outcome on your behalf.
Don’t Wait–Contact the Jones Firm, PLLC Today
The bottom line is that if you’re facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who has guts, grit, and determination. Being charged with a crime of any kind can have lasting, drastic impacts on your life. The attorney you choose can literally shape your future–take no risk and hire the Brilliant Brawler to combat your charges at every turn. Our consultations are free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by reaching out to us for help. Contact us today.